I’m copying this idea from my friends jlord and vrk, who’ve been keeping up with weekly blogs. I’m going to use this as a kind of scratch pad, so be warned that it’s going to be a bit of a mess but hopefully it feels more like a blog.
- Attended Figma Config last week! I’m recommending four talks that I really loved:
- Was in New Mexico over the weekend for a friends birthday.
- Stumbled on the Sante Fe Pride festival, not intended but was very cute. Lots of aliens, and adorable teenagers wearing Pride flags.
- Went back to Meow Wolf for the second time, after about 3-4 years in between. Really did not enjoy it as much the second time, I wish they let about half as many people in 😷
- We finished the planter for our Farmbot. Now to figure out how to get 4 cubic yards of dirt into my back yard 💀
- Work has been stressful. Lots going on, things feel like they’re pointed in the right direction, but stressful.
- We’ve been getting a deer visitor in the yard every night. We had a mom + baby come into our yard a few months ago, and the mother looked sick 🥺 This might be the “grown up” baby.
- Had lunch with a friend at Wolfe’s Lunch in San Francisco, which had every dish known to man. I was told only to order off the Korean though. The Bibimbop was so good.